Handwritten Notes of Confrontation of cultures - class 11th - History


HANDWRITTEN NOTES 


CLASS 11TH 'HUMANITIES'
HISTORY 


CONFRONTATION OF CULTURES 



















Visit this blog if you are fond of poetry - 





 I hope you liked my notes.... if u liked it then let me know it... [comment- i liked] ... it would make me feel happy that i have helped someone...
i also have a YouTube channel for class 11th and 12th [please check it out- maybe it will be fruitful for you] 
channel name - Stud Vid  

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. 😊😊aapko psnd aagye notes... Notes publish krna sarthak hogya hmara... Dhnywad

      Delete
  2. I liked your notes ...... it help me alot...thanks for sharing .....🙏👌👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that u find it helpfull 😊😊😊

      Delete
  3. Please tell that what have u written in 2nd page , 5th point , 6th word???? Starting with’r’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Are u sure that its on 2nd page..? I mean i didn't got the word ur pointing out!

      Delete
  4. Are u sure that itai on 2nd page..? I mean i didn't got the word ur pointing out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is helpful to me because the notes which you give that it really help in the exam .
    Because the question and answers come indirectly in the exams. It is really important to know the question and answers also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup that's why u need to solve as much as sample papers you can :)

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's too help full for me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Handwritten Notes of Chapter 8 - Peasants, Zamindars and the State - History - Class 12th - Humanities

The End Of Bipolarity - Chapter 2 - Political Science - class 12th 'humanities'

Handwritten Notes of Nomadic Empire- Class 11th- History