Handwritten notes of Politics in Planned Development - Political Science - Class 12th Humanities

     Handwritten notes 


  Class 12th Humanities 


      Political Science 


         Chapter 4


 India's External Affairs


hey there everyone... I am trying to help you all out with my notes which i made during  my session... and i also wanna tell you that i am a youtuber also.. and currently i am providing lectures of class 12th humanities.. so i am gonna provide a link.. please do subscribe if you found my videos helpful. 



































i was not able to upload the last topic.. due to some technical ssues .. so contact me on my instagram id ... name @awaken_words3 










Comments

  1. Politics of Planned Development, upload again because its not clear. Pls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are the notes of India's External Relations

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Handwritten Notes of Chapter 8 - Peasants, Zamindars and the State - History - Class 12th - Humanities

The End Of Bipolarity - Chapter 2 - Political Science - class 12th 'humanities'

Handwritten Notes of Nomadic Empire- Class 11th- History